Terms of Service
We (BizAxis Ltd. ) run a blog and website hosting service called SMEBusinessAcademy.com and would love for you to use it. Our basic service is free, and we offer paid upgrades for advanced features such as domain hosting, additional plugins, features, functionalities and extra storage. Our service is designed to give you as much control and ownership over what goes on your site as possible and encourage you to express yourself freely. However, be responsible in what you publish. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items (things like spam, viruses, or serious threats of violence) appear on your site or get linked to from your site.
If you find a SMEBusinessAcademy.com site that you believe violates our terms of service, please visit our dispute resolution & reporting page.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by BizAxis Ltd, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
The Website is not directed to children younger than 13, and service on the Website is only offered to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, please do not register to use the Website. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to the Website represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
- Your SMEBusinessAcademy.com Account and Site. If you create a blog on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and BizAxis Ltd. may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause BizAxis Ltd. liability. You must immediately notify BizAxis Ltd. of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. BizAxis Ltd. will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors.
If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to text, photo, video, audio, or code. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that your content does not violate these terms or the User Guidelines.
By submitting Content to BizAxis Ltd. for inclusion on your Website, you grant BizAxis Ltd. a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting your blog. This license allows BizAxis Ltd. to make publicly-posted content available to third parties selected by BizAxis Ltd. so that these third parties can analyze and distribute (but not publicly display) your content through their services.You also give other SMEBusinessAcademy.com permission to share your Content on other SMEBusinessAcademy.com sites, so long as it use only a portion of your post and they give you credit as the original author by linking back to your site.
If you delete Content, BizAxis Ltd. will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, BizAxis Ltd. has the right (though not the obligation) to, in BizAxis Ltd.’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in BizAxis Ltd.’s reasonable opinion, violates any BizAxis Ltd. policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in BizAxis Ltd.’s sole discretion. BizAxis Ltd. will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
Optional paid services such as extra storage, or domain purchases are available on the Website (any such services, an “Upgrade”). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay BizAxis Ltd. the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Upgrade fees are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify BizAxis Ltd. before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time in the Membership Upgrade section of your site’s dashboard.
- General Terms.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. BizAxis Ltd. has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, BizAxis Ltd. does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. BizAxis Ltd. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which SMEBusinessAcademy.com links, and that link to SMEBusinessAcademy.com. BizAxis Ltd. does not have any control over those non-WordPress websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-WordPress website or webpage, BizAxis Ltd. does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. BizAxis Ltd. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-WordPress websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement, European Copyright Directive and DMCA Policy. As BizAxis Ltd. asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by SMEBusinessAcademy.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify BizAxis Ltd. in accordance with European Copyright Directive (2001/29/EC) and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. BizAxis Ltd. will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. BizAxis Ltd. will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of BizAxis Ltd. or others. In the case of such termination, BizAxis Ltd. will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to BizAxis Ltd..
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from BizAxis Ltd. to you any BizAxis Ltd. or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with BizAxis Ltd. Bizaxis Ltd., SMEBusinessAcademy, SME Business Academy, SMEBusinessAcademy.com, the SMEBusinessAcademy.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with SMEBusinessAcademy.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of BizAxis Ltd. or BizAxis Ltd.’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any BizAxis Ltd. or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. BizAxis Ltd. reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an Ad-free Membership upgrade.
- Attribution. BizAxis Ltd. reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at SMEBusinessAcademy.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer, widgets or toolbar. Footer credits and the SMEBusinessAcademy.com toolbar may not be altered or removed regardless of upgrades purchased.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) and the Domain Name Registration and Customer Service Agreement.
- Changes. We are constantly updating our services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new Terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using SMEBusinessAcademy.com within the designated notice period. Your continued use of SMEBusinessAcademy.com will be subject to the new Terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
- Termination. BizAxis Ltd. may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your SMEBusinessAcademy.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. BizAxis Ltd. and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither BizAxis Ltd. nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will BizAxis Ltd., or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to BizAxis Ltd. under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. BizAxis Ltd. shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BizAxis Ltd., its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Translation. These Terms of Service were originally written in English . We may translate these Terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the English version, the English version will control.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between BizAxis Ltd. and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of BizAxis Ltd., or by the posting by BizAxis Ltd. of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of United Kingdom. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; BizAxis Ltd. may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.