How the 7 Touch Marketing Plan works
When you create your marketing plan, put yourself in the shoes of your prospect. What are they looking for and how do you answer that need? People buy from people they trust so getting your brand in front of them repeatedly and in different ways builds familiarity. Follow these steps to target your marketing efforts effectively.
- Direct Mail campaigns – both in print and via email. Make your content engaging and relevant to the recipient.
- Email Campaigns – keep in touch with regular newsletters with what’s new and news from your industry. Let your prospects know you are the one that knows your onions.
- Telephone follow-up – people will more likely take your call if they have recently received your literature or met you at an event. If getting on the blower is daunting, please download our telesales scripts or speak to us and we’ll put you in contact with trusted colleagues that can help
- Social media – find out where your ideal customers hang out and get communicating – if it’s LinkedIn, join groups where your ideal prospects gather and contribute to discussions. More info about how to use LinkedIn effectively can be found on our blog http://databubble.info/2014/04/07/linkedin-for-business/
- Face to face – get out there and get noticed! Networking, events and exhibitions – all great places to meet people and get your brand out there.
- Organisations – find industry related organisations and their websites. Join in and build your brand expertise.
- Speaking engagements – speaking at conferences and events is a great way to broaden your reach and credibility.
Measure your Marketing Success
Always measure how effective your marketing is being – if something doesn’t work as well as others, then it needs changing in some way. Remember, Marketing is a building exercise – very rarely will you pick up a lifelong customer off the back of one email!
The Most Important Marketing Rule
Get the right message, to the right person, at the right time!
Targeted marketing which engages your prospect, informing them of how what you do fulfils their needs, builds trust and ultimately sales, far more effectively than a scattergun approach.
Please get in touch with us if we can help you plan your Targeted Marketing Strategy and get your brand in front of relevant prospects.
Please feel free to download more information on the 7 touch marketing plan and other articles on how to plan and execute all areas of your marketing strategy, from our Help and Advice page. Click HERE http://databubble.info/business-advice/marketing-template-business-template
I help companies to get more new business by providing Business Data for Direct Marketing campaigns such as Postal, Telemarketing & Email broadcasting campaigns.
If you need any information, call me on 01274 965411 or visit http://databubble.info
Latest posts by Joanne Clayton (see all)
- How the 7 Touch Marketing Plan works - July 8, 2018
- B2B Telemarketing – 6 Top Tips for success! - April 6, 2018
- Marketing for Businesses with no Marketing Manager - December 5, 2016